Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Email Not Working?

(PSN)CaptainCanibay

Question

Hi, I'm just a random PS4 Warframe player (not like there are thousands XD) and I kinda need some help. I'm needing some assistance, because in order to sign in on my PC, I need an email. I have one of course, but I'm signed in with my PS4 account and looking, it just says Queen_Tronadon@fakepsn.com. So, I tried that, and that didn't work. So I'm trying to add an email but every time it says "Whoops, looks like there was a problem." and I've tried it on and off for a couple hours with different emails all with the same aggrivating white screen and text. Are there only certain days or hours? Or is it just not implemented or not working? I will gladly accept any suggestions, Thank You! - Tronadon

2 answers to this question

Just now, NobleParadox96 said:

i think it needs to be a confirmed email like gmail or something for them to send a confirmation link... but i think you can't use the same email for both ps4 and pc... someone prove me wrong if you can use the same email for both platforms

It is a verified email, but this helps anyway, thanks! (trying gmail.com emails is not working ._.)