Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

14 hours ago, Scratchhusky said:

Hey! A relaxed and friendly clan is just what a working man such as myself is looking for! I mostly play Oberon and am MR5. Would love to join your clan!

Well then, I will send an invite later today. :)

So I've just started playing a day or two ago and I'm already level 30 and I think that maybe I should be getting in a clan

I need people to show me the ropes and clans seem ideal, I'm looking to play casually at the moment and I dont take the game too seriously 

Thank you ^^

IGN: Exeylon

9 hours ago, Exeylon said:

So I've just started playing a day or two ago and I'm already level 30 and I think that maybe I should be getting in a clan

I need people to show me the ropes and clans seem ideal, I'm looking to play casually at the moment and I dont take the game too seriously 

Thank you ^^

IGN: Exeylon

Well, I see you posted on four other clan threads, so If non respond, please let me know I will be glad to invite you....nvm, you joined one.

Edited by Maj.Havok

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:10 AM, Raxterion said:

I started playing Warframe recently and i am looking for a clan that will show me around. If there are any spots free i would like to join. 

Sorry missed your post and thank you for your interest we do have 1 spot open. I can send you an invite later today. :)

Hello, I just came back to warframe from a very long pause and I was wondering if there was any room left for me to join your clan since i've only been playing solo I figured 
it would be nice to play with other people !
My IGN is CaeliScarlet !

18 hours ago, CaeliScarlet said:

Hello, I just came back to warframe from a very long pause and I was wondering if there was any room left for me to join your clan since i've only been playing solo I figured 
it would be nice to play with other people !
My IGN is CaeliScarlet !

14 hours ago, Kooldiagon said:

Hi, I have been wanting to join a clan for awhile now since I came back to warframe and was wondering if I could join

IGN: Kooldiagon

11 hours ago, GrandpaCarl said:

If you fellas are still recruiting, I'm willing to join. I've got around 20 hours at the moment, and I have been looking for a clan to join for awhile now.

Thank you all for your interest in our group and I really don't like turning people down, but we do not have a spot right now. We are just not ready to make the change to storm clan. 

• 1 month later...

Greetings! Just came back to warframe again after like 2-3 months hiatus. Previous clan was inactive when I logged in and I'm currently looking for a clan to join in. Is there any slot open? If not, it's cool :)

IGN: yuenviii

2 hours ago, yuenviii said:

Greetings! Just came back to warframe again after like 2-3 months hiatus. Previous clan was inactive when I logged in and I'm currently looking for a clan to join in. Is there any slot open? If not, it's cool :)

IGN: yuenviii

Welcome back and thank you for your interest in our little group. I will send an invite late today.