Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

Hello I am a really new player (almost finished Vor's Prize) I am only limited to 30 mins or so over the weekend (give or take), but i' looking for a casual clan. This not my first account, my other accounts are in different clans, But I would love to join your clan if that's okay.

IGN- xxWokU_MeMe22xx

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:38 PM, xxWokU_MeMe22xx said:

Hello I am a really new player (almost finished Vor's Prize) I am only limited to 30 mins or so over the weekend (give or take), but i' looking for a casual clan. This not my first account, my other accounts are in different clans, But I would love to join your clan if that's okay.

IGN- xxWokU_MeMe22xx

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, Theblackcoconut said:

hello i am a new player just doing vors prize and  i'm looking for a casual clan because i'm only allowed around 25 mins over the weekend. so i would really love to join your clan.

IGN: Theblackcoconut

You are the same person... why would i send you an invite. At least if you are going to post from different accounts you can make the post unique...

Edited by Maj.Havok

2 hours ago, xxWokU_MeMe22xx said:

Sorry if you've already seen my PM and are seeing this again but the other player is my brother (which I have elaborated on). If you could, can you please send me and my little brother an invite. It would mean alot to me and my little brother.

I will later today. :)

Hi, I'm Chaat! (sorry this is my catchphrase). I'm actually looking for a "SMALL" clan just like yours (I liked the way you describe your clan) so I could have a real objective in this game. I sure enjoy farming for myself and get new stuff but I would like to be part of a community on this game because that's what I'm missing. I want to discover more of the game by being usefull and sharing cause I'm not a solo player. I don't play for me I play because I play with others (isn't it what games are for?)

Dafuq am I saying, I should stop there so I won't bother you talking about my life and stuff ;)

So, my name is ChaatWarMA, but you should call me Chaat (don't pronounce the "t" or you're dead to me, it's "Cha-a").

I'm from BaguetteLand but I can handle english correctly.

I'm ranked 10 on Warframe, and I play it about 1hour/day  4-5day/week.

Maybe see you later :)

Et bon appétit!

4 hours ago, ChaatWarMA said:

Hi, I'm Chaat! (sorry this is my catchphrase). I'm actually looking for a "SMALL" clan just like yours (I liked the way you describe your clan) so I could have a real objective in this game. I sure enjoy farming for myself and get new stuff but I would like to be part of a community on this game because that's what I'm missing. I want to discover more of the game by being usefull and sharing cause I'm not a solo player. I don't play for me I play because I play with others (isn't it what games are for?)

Dafuq am I saying, I should stop there so I won't bother you talking about my life and stuff ;)

So, my name is ChaatWarMA, but you should call me Chaat (don't pronounce the "t" or you're dead to me, it's "Cha-a").

I'm from BaguetteLand but I can handle english correctly.

I'm ranked 10 on Warframe, and I play it about 1hour/day  4-5day/week.

Maybe see you later :)

Et bon appétit!

Chaat (silent "t"), invite will be sent. :)

5 hours ago, XSEER said:

Hey!

I'm kinda new to warframe and this clan sounds pretty friendly and the way you describe it really makes me want to join. Don't know if you guys are still accepting players or not, it would be awesome if I can join the family. Thanks!

Will send an invite. :)