Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Solution To The Breaking Up Of Clans

Solaurus

As we know, DE is considering breaking up the very few mega clans in Warframe. A suggestion that I came up with is to leave those clans intact, but restrict them from gaining more members. These clans will be in a category of their own and will not be counted as clans in competitive events. Instead they will be named something else (IE,. City States, Tribes) and have a category of their own in the events.

Example:

ATTETION TENNO! THE MAGICAL GRINEER DATA HAX AIMBOT BUTTBLASTERS ARE SEEKING OUT TENNO AND DESTROYING THEM!!! KILL 372 OF THEM

REWARDS:

TOP 100 CLANS: GIANT CANNON THINGY

TOP 10 TRIBES: GIANT CANNON THINGY

END EXAMPLE.

This way the clans have fair competition against themselves, and leaving the behemoths like Broframe, Warbros, and Asuro to punch each other. To also make rewards fair, both tribes and clans should receive the same rewards and such.

Please DE, just because a clan is large doesn't mean we all don't know each other. I am sure some Broframe members love each and every one of their teammates, and I in Asuro (even though I've only been a member for a few days) am already accustomed to the people I can call clan members. Splitting up a clan is like splitting up a family. Of my suggestion seems stupid then please come up with something else. Just please don't split up the larger clans. There aren't many of them anyway as most clans are just groups of friends ranging from 1-10 or 50-500 from what I've seen

Seens legit.

I find it rediculous that they are handled like normal clans. I mean. 5k+ members does nothing have to do with a normal clan size....

This is what I mean! Something so large shouldn't have to be broken up and brought down to lower level when something as simple as giving them their own category is simpler, easier, and more catchy to the members. 

It's a server thing. The server can't handle that many people all at once. They need to be cut down a bit.

There is no because they are so large it makes the moon look like a quarter, it's because they seriously would not be able to handle it all if the entire clan decided to get on at once.

It's a server thing. The server can't handle that many people all at once. They need to be cut down a bit.

There is no because they are so large it makes the moon look like a quarter, it's because they seriously would not be able to handle it all if the entire clan decided to get on at once.

When has a clan ever gotten on at once? In Asuro there are at least 300-500 people on at once. Broframe is most likely more then that but that is one clan. Just because one clan is breaking the game doesn't mean all of them have to be punished. How about they add a goddamn cap to the amount of players in a clan?

When has a clan ever gotten on at once? In Asuro there are at least 300-500 people on at once. Broframe is most likely more then that but that is one clan. Just because one clan is breaking the game doesn't mean all of them have to be punished. How about they add a goddamn cap to the amount of players in a clan?

Ahem, clan splitting is this cap. You can't have more than 1k people in your clan once this goes into effect. Hence the splitting of the larger clans.

EDIT: Also, do you really need more than 1k people in your clan? I mean, once you hit 500, you might as well just say 'we're here to pool resources and get new things'

Edited by theammostore