Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the void fissure buff on warframes

Inigmatix

Question

So i'm trying to do some calculations on stats for certain abilities on warframes and i'm curious if anyone knows how/in what order the void fissure's power strength buff is calculated.

I know that the void buff doubles both a frame's power strength and range but what I don't know is how it would effect frames like Nidus, who have the ability to buff power strength on their own.

An example I can thing of would be having the two frames Nidus and Ember. Say both the frames are level 30 Nidus has 100% strength and Ember has 200%. Nidus Parasitic Link would normally give both frames 25% extra strength resulting in Nidus having 125% and Ember having 225%.

Now lets say they both get the void buff:

If the double is applied before then Nidus would have 200%, and Ember would have 400%. Resulting in Nidus link giving each 50% extra strength then Nidus would have 250% and Ember would have 450%

If the double is applied after then Nidus would give 25% extra strength resulting in Nidus having 125% and Ember having 225% then the double would apply leaving Nidus with 250% and Ember with 450%

While Ember has the same power strength after the void buff, there is a difference with Nidus who in one case would have 200% and in the other has 250%

So which is it? Or is it possible that i'm completely overthinking it and that 'double power strength' actually just mean +100% power strength Nidus:200% Ember:300%

Any information would be helpful. The calculation that i'm actually trying to figure out involves Equinox, Nidus, and Chroma and the void buff is messing with my numbers.

1 answer to this question