Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get Chroma Blueprint

fuaddsam

Hello, 

I don't know if this is considered as bug. My problem is the new strange quest, if I'm not mistaken, suddenly got completed even though I'm still on 2nd part of the quest which is after synthesis the lancer. After i managed to synthesis them, the quest suddenly progress without giving new mission and just the simaris, lotus and ordis talking towards the end and at the end the quest completed display appeared. Although when i check the codex, my quest that marked completed is still on second part and ask me to see simaris. But nothing happened when i see simaris. Please help me. I'll attach the screenshot after the server update is done. 

Edited by fuaddsam

You should put in a Support ticket with DE for this. I was in the same boat with the same problem and they gave me the blueprint after I put in a support ticket. They ask a couple questions pertaining to the last quest you did, if you had any other active quests etc and you just answer them. I got the BP a week after I put in my ticket. Hope this helps, Goodluck