Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Cyst

OvertLord

Question

Hi guy, Ok I've been out of the game for a while now and is just coming back into it. Someone told me to go into the backroom to the left and pop the cyst, thinking that was all there was to it and figuring i was being helped I didn't know at the time I could get an infested Kubrow with it. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out if it's possible to get the cyst back on my neck so I can get the Kubrow.

10 answers to this question

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

You can get the cyst again if you use a different frame and wait a week till it reaches the max size to be able to drain it into a kubrow egg

OK thank you, so as long as it's a frame that I have that didn't have it? Or do I need to make a new frame entirely?

4 minutes ago, OvertLord said:

Hi guy, Ok I've been out of the game for a while now and is just coming back into it. Someone told me to go into the backroom to the left and pop the cyst, thinking that was all there was to it and figuring i was being helped I didn't know at the time I could get an infested Kubrow with it. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out if it's possible to get the cyst back on my neck so I can get the Kubrow.

Did you cure all frames or are there still some that have never been infected before. because that is your only chance for now. At this point the cure is permanent on that frame.

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Did you cure all frames or are there still some that have never been infected before. because that is your only chance for now. At this point the cure is permanent on that frame.

Ok that was very helpful information, no I've only cured one. I still have a few more that I haven't even touched since I've gotten back on. How will i know once i have it?

1 minute ago, OvertLord said:

OK thank you, so as long as it's a frame that I have that didn't have it? Or do I need to make a new frame entirely?

If you cured cyst on all warframes you have - either build a new one or better get Nidus. Nidus can infect himself by sitting on the chair and he also incurable.

10 minutes ago, OvertLord said:

Ok that was very helpful information, no I've only cured one. I still have a few more that I haven't even touched since I've gotten back on. How will i know once i have it?

The time you get it may be a bit unclear. as in a yellow cloud and an injection sound when next to someone infected. but 24 hours after that point you will get a small pink cyst on your neck so only then will you be sure. It will be fully grown after 6 more days.

when it is fully grown then you will get an extra option when starting a kubrow incubation called "drain cyst", use that to start the incubation.

(creating a helminth charger is not a cure btw and the cyst will return inn its starting stage 24 hours after, you can cure it when fully grown on that frame if you wish)