The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primal Chamber And The Qq About It...

xLightsharDx

what can i say: meh. sniper only mod. first good mod they make since the original ones, and they screw it up like that.

Its not a S#&$ or bad mod. Its just simply not needed in this game atm. thats all. if we get bosses or so they r 10-15x times harder then the actual ones... then i will come back and will smile maybe about this mod and cheer "huurrraaay". but not now.

Thats not the point after all... the point is: this mod is not needed. maybe when they add someday in the future real bosses and real endcontent. atm all u need is a dethcube like mine, then u dont need to shot a single time, dont matter wich map u play. he solo EVERYTHING 4 u.

well, that's true. if it is insanely OP like multishot mod, i would  be against DE's decision not adding it to loot table asap

Edited by Eric1738

well, that's true. if it is insanely OP like multishot mod, i would  be against DE's decision not adding it to loot table asap

Primed chamber isnt bad. its nice after all. but its simply NOT NEEDED atm. So... i waste a Weekend 4 a mod, i dont need to use it. Cuze it dont matter if u kill a enemy with 1000 or 2000 dmg number, when he has only 500 hp...

MAYBE PEOPLE WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO HIGH DAMAGE SHOTS WITH THERE SNIPER WITHOUT USING BANSHEE

sorry for the caps just thought i would point out your arguments biggest flaw.

i cant understand it, because whats the difference to kill a enemy with 1000 or 2000 dmg number when he has only 500 HP ? i cant get it...

The damage difference is significant that ammo means nothing to those who wish to absurdly one shot everything. It can hit at 3795 without critical hits or weakspots.

Point in that? I don't honestly know, no mob can survive that amount, with a 50% crit and crit damage maxed we are talking about 12532 per shot, which is excal with all javelins hitting a single target.

With that much overkill, there is no point unless you desire to survive past wave 500. Also to note with this build one has no ammo at all since all slots have been used up. Overall the point of this mod is just to go beyond overkill and just pointless numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

1: You're an asshat.

2: You had your time in the sun.  Exclusive early access to this awesome new mod everyone wants.  Your name for all to see on the event winner thread.  Congrats.  Now it's time to release the mod for real so we can all spend OUR hours farming.  Hours attached to jobs that need to be spread out and not crammed into a single 3 day period.  If you're really butthurt that you're not "special" anymore, go cry to DE that you want a trophy or something.  100 out of millions should not have a direct advantage.