Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally...an Introduction

GoldExile

Hello all, I am not new here but I never (read: not even once) been to this section on the forum which is kinda a shame because I joined the Tenno Army since January already.

So without any further delay, this is me.

I'm Philippe, a 31 year old Tenno with combat experience. Currently in the IT business for time registration and such.

I finally made it to Grand Master and I am honored to have it. (yay for having Lotus in my kitchen now)

I come from a far away exiled part of the world too small for anyone to notice or care. (aka Belgium, start looking it up on google maps if you got no clue)

Together with a bunch of real-life and longtime gamer friends (all exiles and outcasts) I decided to unite us into a clan called Distortion, cause that is what we do....distort anything in our way together (especially Grineer business).

We do not fit or belong anywhere else.

I love to snipe around as Volt with my Snipetron (Snipetron Vandal now <3 ) and my trusty Shade sentinel at my side.

If you see me on the field you will probably see alot of destruction and heaps of dead twisted bodies. Our clan also loves to doodle on the walls with the blood of our enemies (or form weird constructions with Corpus parts).

So if you see me online or hear a snipershot wizzing past your ear just gimme a poke, say hi! Nice to finally meet you all properly. 

*ducks back into the shadows of destruction*

EDIT: also love to edit my posts

Edited by Swakke

Damn, i dont know if i can say hi if you are shooting bullets past my ear :)) anyway hello fellow tenno it's good to see someone has taken a break from the war infested place we call the galaxy.