Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Account Got Banned Along With My Friend

Faisalfd

my account got suspended and i've tried to know why,after days of wondering i have finally found the cause, its a software called "x360ce" it allows the use of other "generic" gamepads to work in the game like xbox ones does.

the problem is after using this software my account got suspended .

i have been waiting for my friend to come from a far away country so we can enjoy warframe together (he is a founder and paid twice for platinum) and when he came we tried to use his second account and the same thing happened.

please understand thats the cause of this ban is the x360ce i've used it in other games and it works 

all i ask is to remove the ban so i can enjoy warframe again, i've bought an xbox controller i don't care about that software anymore, i only have one month with my friend here and i want to become a founder too.

Same here. Filed a support ticket yesterday, left CE on after I was using it for a new character build in Dark Souls. Forgot they were snagging ppl who had that running :/ Sorta my fault but I mean seriously? Forgot something was running in the background on my pc and you're gunna "suspend" me for 22 years. Bit harsh.

I understand the need for cheat protection in F2P games but snagging ppl who have cheat engine? Why would I use cheat engine in a serversided PvE game? I love this game and the DE's and I've invested quite a bit and I was gunna upgrade to Grand Master but I don't think we're gunna get our accounts back :/

the only thing i see its the anti cheat system made by DE just suck , real cheaters still in game, and us, normal player get banned for such things ....

go buy punkbuster ( ik its a S#&$ty anti cheat but at least that dont ban randomly , its the first time in my life i got banned , and of cours in a game where i spent 70$ YEPEE ! i like how DE thanks me , i waiting a answer from the support since 4 or 5 days now ... i starting to be mad .

Edited by AirOne1333

i think you dont need to worry about your account , i think they have a lot of ticket right now because a lot of players are banned for no reason , they will give us our account as soun as they can , ( i like more think like that , because i dont wanna loose my account )

well i hope they will fix this and give us back our account ...