Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to file complaint?

(PSN)Punfisher

Question

I was kicked from the trade chat today by one of the moderators for using capital letters in my texts and he was rude about it.  If this is the way they want to treat their customers then I'm done spending money on this game.  I've spend several hundred dollars on platinum, accessory packs, etc.  I've supported this company every chance I had and I think it's rude and disrespectful to treat their customers like this.  Nobody has had a problem before with gamers using capital letters in their texts to get their posts noticed.  The posts fly by so fast I can't even read them.  And since PC users have extra options to get their texts noticed, I don't see why PS4 users get kicked or banned for using capital letters.  The moderator who kicked me wouldn't even respond.  If they don't want people doing a certain thing they can simply let them know.  To just kick them and treat them like dirtbags when all they've done is support this company is disgraceful.

I would like to file a complaint but I don't see anywhere where you can do that. 

1 answer to this question