Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For New Faction: Pyrok

The_Promethean

"PYROK, an advanced faction and race, full of technology and matter, stronger than the corpus, which enhances Teleportation and invisibility."

They are advance engineers that discovered and harnesses Teleportation and Invisibility. And here are my suggestions for the enemies:

KYROS (basic enemies)

They harnesses Teleportation, and their weapons are matter dissolving, this takes out almost 3/4 of your health, but it is only a 25% chance that it will happen. Their sword are made out of alloy plates from the grineer, and salvage, mixed together from their resource "Krylen" that makes them hard and firm, but heavy.

Health: 150

Shield: 25

Sprint: 0.6

KRYNE (The engineers)

They harnesses Invisibility and sonar, almost impossible for you to sneak up on them. They have energy pulse weapons, that can stun their foes with electrical charges, but needs to charge (15 seconds). They have no swords, but they have trackers that they can deploy on you.

Health: 100

Shield: 50

Sprint: 0.9

PRYK (heavy enemies)

They don't harness any abilities nor do they stun you, they only have swords. And they can run very fast and do stunts. They have no guns.

Health: 400

Shield: 600

Sprint: 1.4

I will add ore ideas next time, but right now, these are my ideas for a new faction called PYROK.

I actually think that a race equivalent of the Tenno would be interesting. Whereas the Tenno are a specific branch of ancient ninjas that appear at least loosely based on humanity, maybe a small system of another current Tenno faction? By the rescue missions and etc it's clear that there are already Tenno NPCs in the game, what would there be to stop there from being other factions?

ZeeYQlC.jpg

"Served on red-hot alloyed Krylen spit, the spiced meat is hard and firm, but heavy." ;p

LOL?

I personally wanna see "feral tribesmen" type enemies. Those that climbs over cover, wallruns, and generally does whatever possible to spear the Tenno through-and-through.

Yeah, that's kinda along the lines of what I was thinking, then we could have some jungle missions :D

I personally wanna see "feral tribesmen" type enemies. Those that climbs over cover, wallruns, and generally does whatever possible to spear the Tenno through-and-through.

Maybe there should be some recently Infested Tenno enemies that act like that.