Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Session Can Only Be Join By Invite From Host

legionufo

- I have a big problem with invite to play a void mssion. I have been invited by many people but alway "Failed to join session" or "Session can only be join by invite from host" time and time again. And i try to invite them back but they still recive message same like me. This is real troubles because i can play solo on T3 mission. 

- How can i fix it to join void mission?

- Some other said go setting then config the region may can but it seem not working.

- or this is a bug and ll fix in the future???

PS: sorry my bad English.

- I have a big problem with invite to play a void mssion. I have been invited by many people but alway "Failed to join session" or "Session can only be join by invite from host" time and time again. And i try to invite them back but they still recive message same like me. This is real troubles because i can play solo on T3 mission. 

- How can i fix it to join void mission?

- Some other said go setting then config the region may can but it seem not working.

- or this is a bug and ll fix in the future???

PS: sorry my bad English.

Two of us in our clan have this problem but only when trying to join each other's games.  We can both be invited to someone else's game.  To make things even more bizarre we both queued at the same time for an alert and both joined, just the 2 of us...

No idea what is happening, we've checked networks, ping levels etc.  We can invite and be invited by everyone else in the clan, just not each other.  I think the games thinks we are too strong together :)

The Void mission invite/can only be joined by invite seems to be a problem where inviting clan members that are not on your buddy list does not work; the workaround right now is to add the clannie to your contacts list before trying to invite them.

As for "failed to join session", I have no clue why that happens; it seems specific to certain people between certain people (e.g. I can join Friend A but he can't join me, neither Friend B nor Friend A can join each other, but all of us can join Friend C), and I don't know if it's a connection/network settings issue or if it's actually something to do with individual accounts. I hope that gets figured out soon, as I don't want to use my keys if I can't bring friends along. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I suddenly started getting this issue a minute ago. 

A long-time friend tried to invite me to a void run, and I continuously received the message "Session can only be joined by invite of the host" - despite having just accepted said invite. 

My friend is offline in contacts, and they confirm, I'm offline in theirs - yet we're both clearly online. 

What makes this so bizarre, is that I ran a similar void mission with this EXACT same person yesterday. Neither of us knows of any changes to our networks, and both our network tests return all systems nominal. 

EDIT: Transpires we'd been removed from each others friends lists..........somehow <_< A quick friend invite sorted the issue, though one has to wonder how it happened in the first place. 

Edited by 11.11.11

• 3 weeks later...

Same here,

i can't join my friends for Void OP. But they can Join my session.

So weird, our First Game today i can Join his Void Mission :-X. After the mission the same message again "Cant join"

NAT = ok

Routing = ok

FW = ok

Antivirus = ok

Game Restart = ok

PC Restart = ok (both sides)

Looked through Forums = ok (found this thread^^)

ok means checked/done

Please look after this and fix it please.

Sincerly

SternenFeuer