Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Ui Request: Join Date And Last Online

Mataclysm

I'm requesting these features for proper clan management - for each member, a join date and date of the last time they were online should be available to clan managers. This would allow us to see at a glance who is active and who isn't, as well as who's new to the clan and who's a veteran.

That is all, please support/upvote/bump. :D

I second this post. It is difficult to tell who is inactive and who just plays in a different time zone. Especially if clan management is going to spark even more next update with alliances, it will help. A lot.

I'm requesting these features for proper clan management - for each member, a join date and date of the last time they were online should be available to clan managers. This would allow us to see at a glance who is active and who isn't, as well as who's new to the clan and who's a veteran.

Yes please. +1

35jyrzd.png

Yes please, before DE implements the new clan system! :D

rN8o2.gif

I'm receiving tons of suggestions for other features such as a clan log, and complaints about the discrepancies in clan size tiers, but better to not load up one thread with separate, unrelated features. Let's start with this, yeah? Please show your support so we can be heard. :)

Right now clan management is almost non-existent. Another problem has to do with how the clan tier sizes are bullS#&$. 1-10 members, ok fine. 11-100 is kind of awful for those who have just over 10, but 101-1000?! The clan that I am in (The Celestial Shogunate) contains about 250 members, and I find that it is complete bs that we have to face up against clans with 4 times the amount of members as us.