The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods: order and chaos. Indexing and arranging.

Takko

When you have a lot of mods you need to have some sort of order or indexing system.

I mentioned this in the UI bugs section, on THIS THREAD, but we also should be able to order the mods in each individual warframe or weapon skill tree screens, like so:

evolution0001.jpg

I dont have many mods on my heat sword yet, but I do have TONS of mods on my frame Rhino, and they are all useful (lvl 2, lvl 6, lvl 18, etc...) and I would very much like to move them around and order them myself, or have the game automatically order them by mod lvl or mod type (health, damage, etc...).

Either one of those choices should be fine by me.

Everytime I try to manually order my mods, and click on "apply", it doesnt work, the mods will always stay the way they are (they are ordered by aquisition date= oldest to newest).

I believe this "fix" should be fairly easy to implement, and it will give us players a best tool to order our mods how we see fit.

What do you think?

I currently have 27 pages of mods in my inventory. So many that I can't actually get to page 1 once I've left it unless I sell a few.

I would LOVE some way to organise these mods. At the very least by rarity and relative strength so I can easily prune the weaker mods off the bottom of the list if I have lots of higher quality mods of the same type.

Unfortunately to organise by slot type and mod type is going to be hellish because not only are there are 30 different mod types, but there are specific mods for every single warframe and weapon in additon to the general type.

Checkboxes for something like 'useable by Loki' might be nice. Expanding to each weapon/warframe you own (Asking "make it resizeable" is how to get your UI designer to kill you)

I would also like a keyword filter so I can type in 'fire damage' and see every mod I have that does fire damage then organise that by relative strength or useability for my warframes.

Overall I'd like to be able to see more than 16 mods on a page. A huge amount of screen real estate is wasted on the mod icon. I don't need a fancy icon, I do need to know what each mod does without mousing over it and to be able to look at a glance and see that I don't need to keep that 14.7% melee armour piercing mod I just got as I have two rare and two green of the same type.

I'd also like to see what mods I have on all my weapons/warframes in this list as well. Perhaps greyed out with 'In use - Rhino' next to it. It's starting to get silly with 7 warframes and 18 weapons going through each one trying to find a specific mod to steal when I have a crazy idea to stack one stat or another :D

Edited by Mebhin