Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Stars dissapearing when placed too fast

Undescribable

Hello there. I've been using the Ayatan sculptures for decoration no for a while, since they're among the only decorations you can have when you're playing F2P. I usually just fill my sculptures up with stars before I place them. So lately I've been experimenting a bit when installing the stars into the sculptures by clicking one if the spots where you install a star, confirmed it and then quickly chosen another spot and tried installing a star there.

So after you confirm placement of the second star you'll recieve the error message "Could not install the Ayatan Star, your account has not been modified. Please try again." Then one of the stars is seemingly going to remain, but if you want to complete the sculpture you'll have to replace it. A thing I noticed was that it doesn't actually remove the stars from your account, so the bug isn't really going to ruin anything.

This isn't a gamebreaking bug, or even one most people will ever be aware of. I just think it'd be nice not to have it, and personally it doesn't seem like a thing that would be very hard to fix. I made a video of this down below. One thing to note is that in the video I haven't noticed that you don't actually loose any Ayatans through this bug.

Also, could we please get a fix to stars spawning inside structures?

Warframe_Ayatan_4.png