The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invisibility auto-target, kuva siphon mission issues

(PSN)h2oman91

Having multiple issues running as Loki while invisible; just ran a lith fissure Orokin survival and was auto-targeted and immediately killed while invisible and not shooting (this happened three times and I ran for the door to keep what little loot I had already acquired).  There was no way for the AI to know my exact positioning, not to mention immediately kill me in a Neo fissure in one shot, but it occurred three times.  Also the controls to use the ability to disappear seem to be very sluggish at times and I've been snuffed out on other missions due to that issue.  One more that has happened after the most recent patch is on kuva siphon missions, I'll be invisible as loki, hop out quick to attempt the void dash at the kuva (which isn't working properly either) and will hop back in Loki with my invisibility timer still running but will be completely visible (won't let you attempt to disappear again as it gives the "power in use" error) and this has happened on every siphon attempt I've done since the update.  Please advise, I'm getting killed over here!  Thank-you!

Edited by (PS4)h2oman91