Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Ammo Pool

Fire_Ashes

Ever since i got back into using snipers in this game (Thank you DE for Snipetron Vandal) I have been noticing how hard it is to conserve ammo on missions. I blow through it halfway even though i don't want to switch, and no i don't carry ammo boxes because i don't want to spend 1k credits on something that i would use EVERY GAME. I do not have this problem on Defense missions though which i like. Here are some ideas on how i would like it to be.

1.) Increase Sniper ammo pool to 108

2.) Have The Sniper ammo pickups be larger (12 or 16?)

3.) Maybe have a 50-50 chance to drop sniper ammo when killing a corpus/grineer sniper

Would like to know how you guys feel.

I Am forgot to mention

Well, dunno about you then, since when i'm playing stealth/sniper wise, i tend to take my sniper scavenger with me, and i only run out of ammo if the mission changes course, like those pesky spy missions that end up in rescues and stuff.

But still, doesn't happen very often. I mostly 1shot everything that i'm farming.

Ever since i got back into using snipers in this game (Thank you DE for Snipetron Vandal) I have been noticing how hard it is to conserve ammo on missions. I blow through it halfway even though i don't want to switch, and no i don't carry ammo boxes because i don't want to spend 1k credits on something that i would use EVERY GAME. I do not have this problem on Defense missions though which i like. Here are some ideas on how i would like it to be.

1.) Increase Sniper ammo pool to 108

2.) Have The Sniper ammo pickups be larger (12 or 16?)

3.) Maybe have a 50-50 chance to drop sniper ammo when killing a corpus/grineer sniper

Would like to know how you guys feel.

Money is tremendously easy to come by so 1k is nothing when i comes to credits.

Snipers are meant to hit the weak spots for a one-hit-kill. Your ammo being 96 max means you should be taking out 96 standard enemies. At lower ranks the Snipertron is not going to be as effective so, yes, you may have to switch up.

i use two ammo boxes when im leveling sniper rifles in missions. i still make more money than spend buying boxes.

1k is nothing. it hasnt been for a very long time.

if you are just using it for general killing rather than leveling you have to make the conscious choice of switching out weps and using your secondary and melee. this is true for any wep with ammo issues.

thats kinda the whole point ammo scarcity in a game.

Edited by MetalGerbil