Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduced damage on Sentinals?

(PSN)mrpayt0n73

Question

2 answers to this question

This is because it's their unique mechanic to make them challenging.  They gain damage resistance at 75%, 55%, 35% and 20% health remaining. They will resist only the damage types that have dealt the most damage to them, reducing it by 95%.

The Lotus recommends you "Try something different"  for a very good reason.

If you want your sentinel to keep doing full damage you have to do the following:

• Make sure your primary, Secondary and melee don't use the same damage type as your sentinel or each other.
  • Make sure at least they have at least 4 damage types among them.
  • Make sure they are capable of doing more damage than your sentinel.

As an Alternative, if you've completed 'The War Within' Questline, you have another option available. Your new found power from that quest will allow you to nullify the damage resistances they've acquired. 

Ok, so I log in today and check again with everything identical to the last time. Everything is back to normal. My apologies for jumping the gun and lashing out. (Recent run-ins with Bethesda money gouging paying members has my temper short).

Thank you Ruby for your feedback. There is so much to remember these days unlike back when I first started. Back then me and my friends would see who could make the bad guys hang in mid-air the longest with Rhino Stomp if they even survived.LoL 

mrpayt0n73 / MR 22