Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

err... MLT void?

(PSN)RS_sakuras

Question

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Aratir said:

Master League for Toddler its their new highest rank.

Although the current Void missions are harder than the previous one. For example, previously the T4 survival started at lvl 20 (I know, very hard). Right now, Mot starts at lvl 40. Considering the unfair damage that the enemies do there, I always have squad mates downed in the first minute.

21 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Considering the unfair damage that the enemies do there, I always have squad mates downed in the first minute.

Same, and I'm even one of them sometimes. It's easy to forget how hard-hitting they actually are right at the beginning, compared to the slow tempo of the usual survivals.

Just now, TheScytale said:

Same, and I'm even one of them sometimes. It's easy to forget how hard-hitting they actually are right at the beginning, compared to the slow tempo of the usual survivals.

It's my policy to never go there without a frame that has a dedicated Personal Defense Ability. After all, the enemies from the Sedna branch Void, like with Mot, do 3x more damage than normal Corrupted enemies, just like Nightmare mode. A remnant from the old T4, not sure if intended.