Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Ash Prime?

AlphaSubjectXero

Question

Hello, returning Tenno from 2013 here but I'm just starting to actually get into the game. A lot has changed since the last time I was on. Anyway, I was wondering how one would get Ash Prime? I did refer to the Reddit table and the Wikia, both of which say you need complete Tower modes to get his parts (T3 Defense Rotation C for Ash Prime blueprints etc.) But the varying methods on the internet on how to get his parts/blueprints are confusing. Do I need Void Relics to get him? If so, which ones? Or do his parts just drop as rewards and RNG from doing the Towers? Keep in mind that I am a bit of a noob so try to dumb things down for me. Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AlphaSubjectXero said:

Hello, returning Tenno from 2013 here but I'm just starting to actually get into the game. A lot has changed since the last time I was on. Anyway, I was wondering how one would get Ash Prime? I did refer to the Reddit table and the Wikia, both of which say you need complete Tower modes to get his parts (T3 Defense Rotation C for Ash Prime blueprints etc.) But the varying methods on the internet on how to get his parts/blueprints are confusing. Do I need Void Relics to get him? If so, which ones? Or do his parts just drop as rewards and RNG from doing the Towers? Keep in mind that I am a bit of a noob so try to dumb things down for me. Thanks in advance!

the void keys are now replaced with relics as of the specters of the rail update that came with the starchart rework... yea you missed a lot when you came back...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash

this link will take you to ash and go over to his prime variant and it will show which relics you need to get ash prime... also use the wiki to help you find what you missed like the cinematic quests.

welcome back, tenno

3 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

the void keys are now replaced with relics as of the specters of the rail update that came with the starchart rework... yea you missed a lot when you came back...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash

this link will take you to ash and go over to his prime variant and it will show which relics you need to get ash prime... also use the wiki to help you find what you missed like the cinematic quests.

welcome back, tenno

Thank you for clearing that up. I now know that the parts can be obtained via the Relics. Is there a specific location to get each Relic or is it all up to chance?

Just now, AlphaSubjectXero said:

Thank you for clearing that up. I now know that the parts can be obtained via the Relics. Is there a specific location to get each Relic or is it all up to chance?

there are locations for each relic tier... but it's up to RNG to let that specific relic you want to drop