Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe make some new topics to better sort ticket priority?

Darkarbiter

inb4 this gets moved for no reason.

tl;dr i've waited over 20 days so far to get my items back from what I assume is being away for awhile, there is so much useless S#&$ in "Arsenal & inventory" that I can assume is about "Hurr durr this didn't drop" that DE should really consider making a better sorting system for things like this.

So yeah, 21 days ago I put in a ticket because I wanted to play Warframe again after being gone awhile, but all my S#&$ is gone. I sunk quite a bit of money into this and I was pretty confused, went to the forums, was told to post a ticket.
"Alright." I said, "How long could it take?"

Now I understand backlog from January, but when people are waiting almost a months time to get their hard earned and expensive items back, it feels like our time and our money isn't valued at all, and I'm pretty sure it's just because my ticket was casually thrown onto the same pile of gruel as every single "item didnt drop" or "I purchased this twice", or the usual common inventory problems. I really feel dividing the "Arsenal and Inventory" tag for tickets into something that could easily prioritize, or at the very least filter, all the item requests that come in, might make wait times a lot faster for bigger problems.

Restore Items From Absence.

Item Drop/Crafting issue

Accidental/Multiple Purchase

(Whatever other issues DE gets, idk)

Now I try to be patient, and I understand backlog, but I, as well as many others with this same issue, don't feel like waiting a month for someone to give us our items back is really worth coming back to the game for, y'know? Hopefully we get responses soon, but if I really have to wait a month to play Warframe it really won't be worth it. I know I certainly won't be putting any more money into it for a long time.

Like you said there's a huge backlog, DE's support is only so big and they can only do so much. If that's how you feel it's fair and fine but as you said too you need to be patient. It's not that they're sorting system isn't good enough it's the fact there's literally 40k+ active players the amount of people that could be having issues/bigger issues like being hacked etc creates a massive backlog it's expected you'd need to wait around a month for a response. It sucks but that's how it works for these type of big games.