Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOR and NM LOR school for anyone wanting to learn!!!

(PSN)MarkFitness

I'm happy to teach anyone the Law Of Retribution raid!!  I run it daily and love teaching new players who can then go out and teach others.  Never done it? No worries?  Expert at it?  Join anyways!  NM LOR is for those who have done LOR a few times and want the next challenge.  The only requirement to join either is a microphone to communicate during the raid and have some fun.  PSN message me if interested - MarkFitness!!!

I'll add you both. I have a group that I run most stuff with but we have yet to be able to clear LOR. Not for lack of wanting. Enough people tends to be an issue. We have 3 people that communicate and follow directions then 2-3 that don't. I have made it to the Hijack in the first part but not cleared it... I can even host if Keys are an issue. I have ~30 since I have been wanting to practice.

I stopped playing for about 2 years but started getting back into this game again. I understand that endgame changed in some way where prime blueprints don't drop anymore from t1 t2 or t3. I was surprised to see fusion cores and warframe ability cards go away. I guess people now farm relics and that these are what will get you prime parts and endo. I used to last 35-60 mins with a group in t3 survival, but some of my gear got nerfed since then.

hmu PSN: Cloudkicker88