Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnects And "objective Complete"-Allow Active Players To Rejoin

Fenrisyn

It seems the game should allow active players (players who contributed to the mission completion) to rejoin a group that they've been disconnected from if the objective is complete. I can see the point in preventing new players from joining once the objective is complete, but it shouldn't block a player that has significantly participated in the mission from rejoining.

For example, some friends and I were doing Tower 3 extermination missions and all was going well til our last key, when the game disconnected them literally the moment the last enemy died. They could not be reinvited even though they had been through the entire mission with me from start to last enemy killed, costing them the reward and mods, despite having invested time in the entire mission.

Another issue arises in Defense missions. If players get disconnected in a private Defense mission it might leave the group unbalanced or undermanned midwave, with players unable to rejoin the mission if it is anywhere passed wave 5.

At least in private games, it would be nice if the "objective complete" lockouts distinguished between new players and active players who got disconnected.

want it!

24h reconnect got in my way for Braton Prime blueprint    at least i got the mods

so plzzzzzz make it possible for players to reconnect who where on the mission from the start!

for Defense how about the host can pause the game?

Edited by fatDOX8