The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best elemental damage for weapons?

Kowamix

Question

1 hour ago, xcynderx said:

dont get used to it...I heard that people have been..."complaining" about how OP it is...something about the x8 multiplier stacking like 3 times when invisible (through all sources) so it was getting up to something like x512, which is why its superior on a crit/status melee weapon, or even any melee weapon.

it'll likely get nerfed (FIXED) to x8 (which is FAR too low imo, should be x32 at minimum so its still somewhat viable)...personally i think Gas should do much higher damage compared to other elements as its just an AOE toxin....which sucks on anything that cant hit hard....particularly on primary and secondary weapons (lanka not withstanding as its the only one i know of that cant actually give Gas a great time)

Pretty sure i heard them say that it profits from stealth twice, on attack and status, what may be interpreted as getting the multiplier twice aka x16 but really works as intendet as the 8x boosted damage is the direct base for the gas procc. Boils down to people not beein aware of how it works.

Doubt they'll nerf that. Use it btw with maiming and condition overload with elemental frames on then field and you at the very least have your x32 multiplier ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

On hoardet crowds - resonates on every enemy you hit at once. Falls down on armor tho so i really fail to see an issue.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108