Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Grineer Commanders Teleport ( Limit It To Distance, Not Line Of Sight ).

__Kanade__

It's very difficult trying to take out any enemies when there's more than one Grineer Commander who can switch places with you no matter how far you are, you can even be 3 rooms apart and the moment the door opens or they see just a sliver of you, they will switch you and everytime put you right into a huge mob of enemies, only to get switch again by another Grineer Commander into another packed crowd of enemies, and you even take damage during the teleport switch too.

Their needs to be a set amount of distance that you need to be in before the Grineer Commander can use his teleport switch, it makes Ash's teleport look stupid useless when it comes to the distance the 2 abilities have, one is limited, the other isn't.

Edited by __Kanade__

It's very difficult trying to take out any enemies when there's more than one Grineer Commander who can switch places with you

Isn't this the point?

I find having the extra dynamic to the gun fight to be a good thing. I always get a brief moment of disorientation when I'm teleported. Once I get on my feet and figure out where I am I then try and figure out where I was so I can take that son of a gun out before he can do it again. It makes the gameplay a lot more interesting and really I'd like more ways to take me out of my comfort zone of shoot, cover, reload, shoot, cover. reload. 

Isn't this the point?

I find having the extra dynamic to the gun fight to be a good thing. I always get a brief moment of disorientation when I'm teleported. Once I get on my feet and figure out where I am I then try and figure out where I was so I can take that son of a gun out before he can do it again. It makes the gameplay a lot more interesting and really I'd like more ways to take me out of my comfort zone of shoot, cover, reload, shoot, cover. reload. 

except when your leveling up low level frames with no hp or shield mods and low level weapons with no mods on it yet makes it difficult to take out the Grineer Commanders fast. I'm still leveling up Excaliber and he doesn't have shield or hp mods yet and only has Slash Dash at the moment, so ya he's squishy and it doesn't help when there's more than  one Grineer Commander spamming teleport switch when your trying to take him out.

I got the same in the rescue mission. When i take the prisoner on escape way, i face a large group of grineer then a commander swap me into the next room with another group enemy, i just swaped into there and have another swap me to the another next room with a crowd. then i try run and mission failed because prisioner is killed.

I was playing yesterday, just trying out the improved Rhino, playing solo.

Got 4 of them!! 4 in the one big room. That is not an exaggeration, literally 4 Commanders.

I was getting teleported around for a good 10-15 minutes, just couldn't get a shot on any of them before being teleported again, ended up getting 2 with Rhino stomp (purely luck) and that gave me a chance to get the other 2, was still teleported a few times even at that.

As annoying as it was, it was actually pretty funny too, it was like the game was trolling me, I wasn't counting but I must be been teleported at least 60 times. Had this happened after I released the hostage I would have definitely failed the mission.