Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Idea!-The Spawns....ooooooh Scary....

SniffYoBunnies

We had Fusion MOAs wich was okay,Grinner infromer drones that pissed people off for reasons and now...The Spawns.

WTF man?Watchu talkin´ about?!-The Spawn are a big,Big,BIIIIG swarm of pretty little buggers that will bite out Tenno.Again we will have to reach 100%.I don´t really want to think about a reward because I would probably get a lot of hate...but...Skana Vandal...jsut in case someone would wanna know

So WTF do they do man?-They spawn in groups of 42 constantly running at the player,will spread out if several players are in the vicinity,they follow sound and heartbeat and stuff,so say goodbye to Invis and Smoke bomb!

Cool,but what do I get man?-As I said,I would like a Skana Vandal,also the kills woud be shared acros the party,for every killed spawn wich is pretty easy to kill,you would get about 50 creds?Eh,juding you can kill more than a hundred in one run I think thats a fair price.

Nice,so where can I kill the guyz man?-Check out any lvl 15+ infested missions and they should be there.Infested extermination missions will be made ENTIRELY of spawns.

-Modify my ideas and suggest your fixes and ideas!

Don't particularly enjoy the way you presented it, but it isn't a bad idea to have some kind of swarm enemy in the infested.
Next mass extermination event won't happen for a while though.
Too bad you're not part of the design council, this would probably get a lot more traction there, but regardless, neat idea.

Just remember that the enemies are gonna be permanent after the events.

Edited by MylesShort

Only question I have is what they would look like... Like a swarm of moths that are mutated, or wasps...

btw, can't take models from another game even IF it's from the same game company. Dead Space's enemy types stay there :L

Also, I don't think people would go for just a Skana Vandal... maybe a Hek or Kraken Vandal... since those have range and good damage PLUS might even look better. (The whole gun might be reformed to look more hand crafted than the original but still have parts close to the original)

Just remember that the enemies are gonna be permanent after the events.

Enemies that join after the event have a decrease in spawn rate afterwards. Fusion Moa don't pop up in every room compared to the Shockwave lol