The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Weird Freezes In My Account.

LaxerShadow

Hello fellow Tennos.

I have some problems with game freezes when I want to set my setting in my options, when I want to select my buffs and when I simply click back from my Arsenal screen.

For exaple when I click back from my Arsenal screen, the game become frozen for about 10 secunds and then game responds to the back botton. The same goes for when I select my buff and when I exit the settings screen.

Why is this pain in the &#!? Well becasue of these freezes, when i would change my weapons and/or warframe it would kick me from party and after that I have to spend some time finding the party.

My friend entered on his account on my laptop and it worked just fine: no freezes what's-or-ever.

Also whenever I change my settings or colour from other warframe that I wasn't last using and after that log out and then log in, it won't save that option.

Can you help me out? It is a bit of a pain.

Edited by LaxerShadow

Hmm, you shouldn't have any problems with processing then. That is quite strange, are you part of any of the really big clans? Cause I know that can somehow cause problems. Akamikeb had that problem( warlord of bro frame I believe)