Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need of Concept Artist

(XBOX)Requiem of One

Question

I had made a warframe concept and posted it, not too long back. However, I do not have confidence in my drawing ability but did my best with a rough draft, if you will, as a place holder for the concept. So I am trying to look for someone who can.....heavily improve my vision of my concept idea and I would be very grateful if others could either point me in the right direction or if someone wants to take on the task.

The concept is here

Oh and if you like it or have any input on what I should change about it, please post it in that forum. Like I said though, I'm looking for someone to improve my concept because....well to put it frankly, I think my art for it just plain sucks.

7 answers to this question

Many artists require commission for large scale or complex drawings. Unless you find one that just has spare time.

You MAY have to hire somebody if that's the case buddy :(

I'd do it gladly, but I'm very busy with other projects, so that "free time" I mentioned isn't a possibility right now...

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Requiem of One said:

Well that sucks. -sigh- guess I have to keep my crap drawing on my concept up then.

I've been drawing since I was 2. You think I was good early on? It takes practice bro, keep drawing, a little bit a day, something small, and try to make more details as you go and eventually you'll be making great stuff. Art is about mistakes and imperfections, but mostly practice and patience, never rush your art.

Keep at it, i'm sure you'll make it great :)

I was drawing at about the age of 5, but trust me when I say that I couldn't do much better after I hit the age of like 15-ish. I mean I still love art but the feeling of having to draw something that I can only see in my head and being, unfortunately, a perfectionist when it comes to drawing would take me literally forever to get past drawing like one small section of whatever I was drawing and I would end up giving up on it. It's not a good habit when it comes to drawing....well more so in the form of a humanoid kind of way. I can draw weapons and other stuff fairly decent, but person-like stuff is out of the question.

My art for the concept literally is agonizing for me to look at because of the perfectionist in me lol

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Requiem of One said:

I was drawing at about the age of 5, but trust me when I say that I couldn't do much better after I hit the age of like 15-ish. I mean I still love art but the feeling of having to draw something that I can only see in my head and being, unfortunately, a perfectionist when it comes to drawing would take me literally forever to get past drawing like one small section of whatever I was drawing and I would end up giving up on it. It's not a good habit when it comes to drawing....well more so in the form of a humanoid kind of way. I can draw weapons and other stuff fairly decent, but person-like stuff is out of the question.

My art for the concept literally is agonizing for me to look at because of the perfectionist in me lol

I'm a perfectionist as well XD, but that's the thing, if it was perfect, it wouldn't be art. It's because of the imperfections that art is possible.