Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Non-Host Players Use Void Keys

HoopleDoople

Void missions are fun, challenging, and provide great rewards. However, they suffer from a major downside in that only the host can use a void key. I really enjoy 4 player void missions with my friends, but only a few of them can host 4 players without significant lag for us. I can't even host other players without being temporarily disconnected from my internet connection, which of course disconnects me from everyone else. Considering we all amass void keys at a roughly equal rate, it would be far more efficient if we could all contribute our keys.

I can't really see why this isn't an option already or why it shouldn't be one in the future. However, it might be a good idea to package this change with an improved interface for void missions, requiring a vote to pass before the key can be used.

This would be very helpful, my clan wants to do a void run, but the issue I have is most of the people who have keys, also have the WORST connections/computers on earth at times, and even tho I have around 10 of every key, my friends also have some keys, and it's a pain to be the host, and not having the keys, cause I really don't want to be in a mission where items fall like they're in super slow mo.

Think the reason why the host is the only one to use the key is because if he lags out, then he keeps his key and gets to re-use it. If another player uses the key and lags out, the game keeps going and that player pretty much loses that key.