Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Mission - Need Help

Iriplenex

Question

Hey guys. i got pistol Riven mod and for the life of me can't figure out how to complete it. I've tried at least 20 mission variations trying to complete it and fail every time.

I have to: Scan a Simaris target while using no traps, no abilities, wearing  Hobbled Dragon Key and taking no damage.

If anybody has suggestions or a know how, please please let me know. I'm frustrated as heck.

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Iriplenex said:

Hey guys. i got pistol Riven mod and for the life of me can't figure out how to complete it. I've tried at least 20 mission variations trying to complete it and fail every time.

I have to: Scan a Simaris target while using no traps, no abilities, wearing  Hobbled Dragon Key and taking no damage.

If anybody has suggestions or a know how, please please let me know. I'm frustrated as heck.

You're allowed to use abilities just once you start the chase with the target it counts as failing. So like Invis before you find him works, iron skin or having a friend cloak you with Ivara those are probably the best ways I can think of 

16 minutes ago, Iriplenex said:

If you have namaron Focus tree, you can use your melee weapon to make a crit and go invisible. After that it should be no Problem to scan the target:) I would also use Rhino and activate your Iron Skin at the beginning of the Mission to prevent you from taking damage.

If you're doing it solo, use a frame like Rhino or Nezha so you can cast Iron Skin/Warding Halo to protect yourself from damage.  The only time you can't use your abilities is when you're in the same room/area as your synthesis target.  When you do find your target, knock it down with your melee weapon and then scan.  Not necessary, but you can always bring a Huras Kubrow or Shade to be extra stealthy.