Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My warframe is stuck on title screen

(XBOX)JTAC5

Question

After letting it check for updates and it goes 100% press A to play, I press A then it goes to the normal Warframe Title screen. It's been stuck like this for months but only on this one xbox and not any others in my house (3 xboxes) but it used to not have this problem until a few months ago. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it (HOURS OF WAITING FOR NOTHING), I've tried resetting the xbox, but it stays stuck there after I open it and let it check for updates...I'm tired of playing on my living room tv far away from me and want to play in my room again, please help?

*EDIT: Right now my Warframe game is still on, I'm letting it stay on until it either lets me in or just stays like this until someone responds to help me fix this issue...It's already been stuck like this for 25 minutes and I'm getting PISSED OFF!

Edited by (XB1)JTAC5

4 answers to this question

It's the simple "splash Screen" that says Warframe in a dark background, it usually appears for 1-3 seconds then takes you to the login screen.

Thank you for responding.

I just turned off the xbox so now it's not on the screen anymore but I will try and open it again...And it's back to this same screen...

ok I'll try disconnecting from the internet on this xbox, I haven't tried that yet but it might work...Still the same...

EDIT NEXT DAY:OK so I left the xbox on for about 6 hours on the exact same screen and it never changed...PLEASE HELP ME!

Edited by (XB1)JTAC5