Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo message system.

SagaraShinji

Hello, people. I was in my clan dojo last night and there were some members offline that I wanted to communicate with to tell them about the Volt Prime and Odonata Prime thing, but I couldn't because our times are different, so I wish for a simple message system for letting know of news and announcements from member to member. I know there is an announcement feature for the clan master, but, what if some users want to let a message to the rest of the members but just a few are online? 

I have a simple idea: There would be a board that members should construct in the clan dojo and once done they may write messages like in a forum; that is creating a message with a title followed of a body where they'd express what they wanted. And any member who uses the board will see a list of every message like a forum too; that is the title to the left and the original poster and creation time to the right. The thing is to communicate a message, not to transform the board into a chat forum. i.e. "Hey, Eve! I got the blueprint you were looking for. I'll be online tomorrow night 9 PM. We could trade it. See you." And that's it. So she will know that a clan mate have what she needs.

Some buttons could go for creating a message, editing it, and deleting it.

I hope I've explained well in my idea.