Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distortion Steals Energy

SirLyndrix

I have no idea if it's supposed to be or not but if the Ancient Distortion unit in the Swarm attacks you there is a chance that he might set your energy to 0.

It's extreamly annoying because I love to use Slash Dash with Excalibur to finish these Ancient's off quickly. but they always manage to empty the bar before I can use it. :P

I hope that one day someone in some game forum will earnestly and without irony post how when enemies attack them, they take damage and sometimes die, and that this causes them to lose, which isn't fun, is that a bug or intended?

I hope that one day someone in some game forum will earnestly and without irony post how when enemies attack them, they take damage and sometimes die, and that this causes them to lose, which isn't fun, is that a bug or intended?

What? I thought enemies were only moving targets! Didn't know they would shoot me back, and even kill me? Are you kidding? PLEX DEVS FIX NAO!

Edited by Zephon

I have no idea if it's supposed to be or not but if the Ancient Distortion unit in the Swarm attacks you there is a chance that he might set your energy to 0.

It's extreamly annoying because I love to use Slash Dash with Excalibur to finish these Ancient's off quickly. but they always manage to empty the bar before I can use it. :P

One or two of these, I find a challenge..  Six or seven of them beating on me?  No, that's punishment.  This is intended to happen.  

There's an upside to this.  They turn slow.  get behind them (stay behind them too) and turn into a madman mashing E until they fly apart.  You even get some of the energy lost, back in the process.