The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Ending Graphics Problems On Void And Dojo!

Tyras_385

Hi there!

I recently started encountering an odd problem where I would go into my clan's Dojo and basically be unable to see any detail or even sometimes where I was going! A few days later I discovered that I would also have this problem appear part way through some of the tower mission in the Orokin Void. The occurrance of this 'massive screen tearing artefact of DOOM!' glitch increased until I almost always experience it and can basically not hit most things that I try to shoot at (pretty bad on a Level 3 mission wouldn't you think?). So I tried to diagnose the problem and systematically murdered al of the display options, verified the game cache on Steam, deleted local content and re-installed the game, re-installed my graphics card drivers (ensuring latest version of course!) and eve re-installed window!! (though I did have other reasons for that!) Nothing has worked and I cannot think of what may have caused this glitch.

I hope you guys will be able to provide some tips on solving this beast of a problem and I thank you all for your help in advance.

This is a screenshot of the problem (as shown in the Dojo):

http://cloud-3.steam...00BC8AF8D62E5C/

Strangely recording with FRAPS fixes it on my screen, though not permanently and the video comes out glitched anyway!

These are my system specs:

ASUS ROG Maximus V Extreme Motherboard

Intel I5 2500k

16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHz

3x XFX AMD HD Radeon 6970 XXX 2GB in CrossFireX

Kinston HyperX 240GB SSD

2x 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda HDD's in RAID0

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

p.s. I have also been suffering from that annoying running water glitch, hope that gets fixed soon!

steam-link is not working

maybe it's GPU crossfire problem?

or maybe set all options in GPU's Catalyst application prefered?

or try few old GPU drivers, just to check

Is anything overclocked in your PC?

Edited by trasha

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies!

trasha: You put me onto something that I feel like a complete IDIOT!!! for having forgotten!!. I had messed with the graphics settings but I'd forgotten to do it in depth lol! It seems that the DOF/Motion Blur was what was causing the 'massive screen tearing artefact of DOOM!' problem. Also, for some odd reason the massive white boxes on the Clan Dojo (as shown in the screenshot) are being caused by the game's Anti-Aliasing (odd right?)

So thanks for the help. I am still getting a flashing glitched out HUD though which is annoying though tolerable, so again, thanks for your insights!

• 2 weeks later...