Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Mentioned It, And We Want It. (Resource Boosters)

Sumnus

So during one of the livestreams for U8 (I don't recall if it was the one leading to it, or following it, you can deal), it was addressed that we as players would like the ability to increase the amount of resources we get while we farm. A plethora of ideas was thrown out by players and staff alike i'm sure, and it was mentioned in the stream that it was something you'd probably go about doing in the form of a Mod. 

I'm not sure where things have gone with that discussion since that livestream, there are all sorts of ways it could be done, or better yet combining multiple of them to increase it further, but I know my entire clan and i'm sure many, many other people are looking forward to this feature, however you decide to go about it. I'll be crossing my fingers that this is in U9.

I'd prefer if they added alerts that give like 1000 Ferrite or some other material instead of Artifacts.

Everyone uses Energy Siphon or Enemy Radar anyway...

That's a really good idea - In fact I'm really hoping to see this done

They've talked about the resource alerts several times, they wanted to postpone it until they have the new Alert system tested for some length of time, but they've reiterated that they're definitely coming in the foreseeable future.

But even with the resource alerts, it'd be nice to have a mod on that lets me grab two Control Modules instead of one from Hyena runs, given that i only get one 25% of the time as is. Which I think is the main thing people want them for, is making the rare resources less painstaking. It's very frustrating to get Nano Spores when you're farming Hyena nonstop, and it's true for any boss.

Adding ways to make the annoying parts of the game less annoying will only help the game. And the mod would be specialized enough where i'm running it as Banshee when i'm farming bosses, but i'm not running it on Xini as Ember when i'm farming for Fusion Cores. The specialization of the Mod system is what makes this game so good.

Edited by Sumnus