Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona Prime Alt Fire

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

I don't have the Euphona Prime as of yet and I'm confused to why are players including dual stat mods on a weapon with no status? Does the alt fire give it more status and less crit chance? I seen videos on the Euphona prime and alt fire sure does look likes it crit alot less in shotgun mode. How much of an increase does status get in shotgun mode and how much less of a crit chance it gets?

(Also alt fire should switch modes and not fire the shotgun blast. But this is for another thread)

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Does the alt fire give it more status and less crit chance?

It swaps the two, yes. Also, there's no real point in modding IPS because those change as well.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

(Also alt fire should switch modes and not fire the shotgun blast. But this is for another thread)

Edited by Bibliothekar

1 minute ago, yarash2110 said:

the alt fire has 880 damage, 2% critical chance, 30% status chance, and a ton more slash than impact or puncture

It's not 880 damage. 88 is the total damage of combining all 10 pellets, not for each of them. 

On 2.3.2017 at 0:06 AM, Bronjun said:

It's not 880 damage. 88 is the total damage of combining all 10 pellets, not for each of them. 

that is incorrect, it deals 880 damage total, 88 per pellet, if you have it test it, i don't know about the exact number but i know for sure that it has more than 88 total damage, that claim is ridiculous to say the least

2 hours ago, yarash2110 said:

that is incorrect, it deals 880 damage total, 88 per pellet, if you have it test it, i don't know about the exact number but i know for sure that it has more than 88 total damage, that claim is ridiculous to say the least

As much as I would like to believe 88 damage is a joke, but until the alt fire stat display comes out I would stick to it. Data mine displayed damage 88 and pellet count 10. When displaying damage for shotgun type weapons in warframe, we all know the game shows the total damage. 

10 hours ago, Bronjun said:

As much as I would like to believe 88 damage is a joke, but until the alt fire stat display comes out I would stick to it. Data mine displayed damage 88 and pellet count 10. When displaying damage for shotgun type weapons in warframe, we all know the game shows the total damage. 

i have the weapon and i just testet it, it deals 88 damage to proto shields per pellet, tested on a level 120 corpus tech, i don't know how the resistences on that work but there is no way that 88 damage total would somehow reach 88 damage per pellet, i assure you it is 88 damage per pellet