Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best farm for....money/endo

Urska

Question

at this point. and looking what up people say is the "best" is far from it.... at this point its best to not even care or try to get them due to the fact their really isnt a great spot for both..

only one seems fine is just go kill a ton of infested due to the higher mod drop chance, and turn all mods into endo..( or money i guss)

and for money, seems the best is just spam  a D misson ( forgot what one tbh) and leave at 5 waves, over n over..

Edited by Urska

6 answers to this question

Arena 3 on Sedna, Vodyanoi is a good place for Endo last I played it. Akkad/Hieracon is nice for credits, Akkad if you can get a Secura Lecta team with a Chroma, Nekros, Speedva, and EV or another Nekros/Chroma works even with the nerf. Doing it with MR18+ people helps as well for the extra bonus.

2 hours ago, Ninja22678 said:

Arena 3 on Sedna, Vodyanoi is a good place for Endo last I played it. Akkad/Hieracon is nice for credits, Akkad if you can get a Secura Lecta team with a Chroma, Nekros, Speedva, and EV or another Nekros/Chroma works even with the nerf. Doing it with MR18+ people helps as well for the extra bonus.

i play with a group of  close friends n all. so team make up is easy to pull. when be the best time to leave stuff? ike akkad?

Voyadnoi on Sedan (level 85 Rathuum) is really the only reliable endo farm.  I usually get between 250 and 950 endo per run.  It can be done solo but it is much easier and faster with a second person.  Even if that person is a potato, it keeps the executioners from ganging up on you all at once.  If I can't find a squad on Voyadnoi, I'll join a squad on a lesser Rathuum and try and get them to play Arena 3 next. 

My endo farming build is a Nekros with Despoil, Health Conversion and Loot Detector modded for range, health, and armor.  None of the other stats really matter since I don't use any powers other than Despoil.  My weapon is Hirudo modded for Crit Chance/Damage and Beserker/Blood Rush.  Hirudo attacks very quickly and restores my health on critical hits, letting me tank damage and heal faster than the executioners can hurt me as long as I keep punching.  It also rag dolls and keeps the executioner from counter attacking. 

Keep playing and you'll learn which executioners to avoid (Gorth because he takes 5x longer to kill than anyone else.  Also Vay Molta's missile massacre is difficult to avoid and insta kills.)  You'll also learn which ones to pick on (Nokia and the hyekka mistress are very weak.)   

If i told you how i get endo... you would not believe me.

So i wont... besides, i rather not get it nerf'd.

Lets just say, i highly doubt anyone else does it.

But in your case. I find the index to be a fast way to get credits.

Sedna to get endo

Edited by Krhymez