Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seling Rivens, some godly, some good. Come take a look

HELLO FELLOW WARFRAME PLAYERS. Welcome to my shop. Please take a look and feel free to negotiate prices with me on rivens. My IGN is ThreeFeetOfMagic

Welcome to the halflings shop =D 

CURRENTLY AM AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER DOING DISHES BEFORE THE WIFE GETS HOME. HOWEVER I WILL BE CHECKING SCREEN OFTEN. SO IF I DONT REPLY RIGHT AWAY DONT WORRY!!! I SHALL REPLY SOON!! 

First up is the lovely Akstiletto Riven

SOLD

Next up comes the Quanta!! 
packing some major multishot and status chance this thing is sure to S#&$ on your enemies days =) 

BUYOUT:500
OR BEST OFFER

MINIMUM OFFER OF 250

Next up is the ever so lovely Opticor and its stupidly disgusting ammo efficiency.
This Riven is not exactly godly however it doesnt have the godly price tag on it making it a pretty decent riven if you ask me.
This one however does not have a "Or best offer" deal to it since its price is lower

SALE PRICE:200

Up next is the Hek Riven. You know it, and you love it. Admittedly a pain in the &#! riven to find however price is fairly reasonable.

BUYOUT:600
OR BEST OFFER
MINIMAL OFFER 300p

Coming in last I have a riven I am actually not 100% sure I want to sell but I am looking at offers for it.

The Tigris has held a special place in many hearts for a long time. The feel, the power, the "this has to die right now and I am going to actually over do this kill" feel to it.

BUYOUT 2500P
OR BEST OFFER
MINIMAL OFFER 1000P 

Edited by ThreeFeetOfMagic