Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beginning XP farming

enricopapih

Question

I've watched some guides online and they all say that Apollodorus on Mercury is a good place for beginners to farm XP, but hose gudes are all old and now after the completion of the Vor's Prize quest you don't have Mercury and Venus unlocked, the Apollodorus survival misson has changed and now has Infested not Grineer and tit's a little bit hard if you're just starting out or levelling up some new weapons. So I was wondering, what are the "best" mission for beginning players to farm XP?

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ShiroiOkamiPrime said:

What mastery level are you and how far have you come to unlocking the solar system?

I'm mastery level 2 and I've Venus and Mercury unlocked. BTW this is not the account I'm talking about but I've had some problems with the login

Edited by enricopapih

At that level perhaps its better to find a nice group and push a few planets until you get to say Saturn or so? You will get xp on the way and should be in a better position to find good spots for xp. 

I am not playing today, but if you are playing tomorrow I would be happy to join you on an unlocking spree :)