Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to get something i drew irl on the inter net?

burning_dragon

Question

so for the contest (melee incase you reading this after march 30 2017) i need to know how to uplad an image to the thread frome and how to do so if the drawing is on paper. 

and to any one reading this have a good day (also sorry for any spelling errors) 

1 answer to this question

1) Take a picture of it with a camera (any type, celular is often the easiest) and upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur from your computer. If you need a way to get it there, I send the pictures to my own chat in facebook, that way, once I open facebook from my computer, there they are, and I just have to download them, and upload them (finding your own chat is as easy as typing your name in the friend search bar).

2) Scan it to keep the quality the highest, I use my printer since it has a scan feature, and then once it is in your pc, just upload it to a image hosting site.

Once you have the image hosted, copy the link they give you, and paste it on the forum thread, the coding should automathically display the picture on the post.