Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question Regarding Roster Lock

Doomblade3890

Question

OK so when the Pacifism Defect started, I ditched the clan I was in for numerous reasons, the camel's back-breaking straw being they weren't making much progress in the event. I joined up with another clan that is currently in the top 10%, but I'm looking at the wiki for the rewards and I'm kind of curious as to how the roster lock will play out. The Wiki says that the reward for the Participation Tier is "The Ignis Wraith blueprint for participating players (must have played) at the end of the Operation", while the Victory tier states " The Ignis Wraith weapon with a Slot and OrokinCatalyst64 Orokin Catalyst for all members of your clan instantly". So does this mean that anyone in the clan, regardless of join date, will get the Victory Tier reward, or does that imply those who were in the clan before the roster lock? Also, since I was in the other clan after the event started, does the roster lock think I'm still in the other clan?

2 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Doomblade3890 said:

Also, since I was in the other clan after the event started, does the roster lock think I'm still in the other clan?

That is typically what a roster lock means.  If you change your roster, it won't matter because it was locked prior to the start of the event.  Otherwise everyone could just flood into the top 10% and not even bother doing the event themselves.  In theory anyway, not very practical but that is the logic behind it.

You may still obtain the blueprint at the end of the event, but getting the built one is very likely impossible for you.  

14 minutes ago, Doomblade3890 said:

OK so when the Pacifism Defect started, I ditched the clan I was in for numerous reasons, the camel's back-breaking straw being they weren't making much progress in the event. I joined up with another clan that is currently in the top 10%, but I'm looking at the wiki for the rewards and I'm kind of curious as to how the roster lock will play out. The Wiki says that the reward for the Participation Tier is "The Ignis Wraith blueprint for participating players (must have played) at the end of the Operation", while the Victory tier states " The Ignis Wraith weapon with a Slot and OrokinCatalyst64 Orokin Catalyst for all members of your clan instantly". So does this mean that anyone in the clan, regardless of join date, will get the Victory Tier reward, or does that imply those who were in the clan before the roster lock? Also, since I was in the other clan after the event started, does the roster lock think I'm still in the other clan?

just few moments ago people post same thing