Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox one) 👹Lucid Devils!👹 You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best! ✴ The Devils Advocates Alliance Founders! ✴ 100 Percent Researched! ✴ Looking for Experienced and New Tenno! ✴ Always Someone on! ✴ 3 Year old Clan!

(XBOX)Thecoolbreeze98

hi guys :)

im new to the game. playing it for two days now (MR2 so far) and iam already totally in love with the game :)

saw your guild recruitment post here in the forums and it sounded so good that i would love to join you guys!

iam a 35year old player from germany and playin videogames for almost 20 year...lets stay addicted together! :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Woody169GER 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Woody169GER said:

im new to the game. playing it for two days now (MR2 so far) and iam already totally in love with the game :)

saw your guild recruitment post here in the forums and it sounded so good that i would love to join you guys!

iam a 35year old player from germany and playin videogames for almost 20 year...lets stay addicted together! :)

Woody169GER 

We would love to have you bro! I will send you an invite in about 9 hrs, I won't be in before then. Cheers! 🍻

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Woody169GER said:

Woody169GER 

Invite sent bro! 🍻