Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox one) 👹Lucid Devils!👹 You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best! ✴ The Devils Advocates Alliance Founders! ✴ 100 Percent Researched! ✴ Looking for Experienced and New Tenno! ✴ Always Someone on! ✴ 3 Year old Clan!

(XBOX)Thecoolbreeze98

Hey, my friend (MR 6) and I (MR 7) are looking for an active clan :D We are quite new to the game, since we started playing last week and still have a lot of questions :D

We are both germans, older than 18yrs, and we both have headsets if needed :) would be nice, if we could join your clan =)

Edited by (XB1)Schnapsleiche93

On 6/4/2017 at 11:03 AM, (Xbox One)Schnapsleiche93 said:

Hey, my friend (MR 6) and I (MR 7) are looking for an active clan :D We are quite new to the game, since we started playing last week and still have a lot of questions :D

We are both germans, older than 18yrs, and we both have headsets if needed :) would be nice, if we could join your clan =)

Hey bro, sorry for the late response it's been a really hectic week. I will send you a message on Xbox live

I'm looking for a clan- but I need somewhere that offers ... a somewhat less cancerous and gritty community than i've been finding; I also want a clan that isnt just full of hundreds of semi actives to just dead users
( specifically the Abyssal Requiem Clan I had been apart of for 3 months and the Exalted oath- though I loved the owners and their friends I just couldnt be there anymore ;w; )

I'm a Mastery 10 - half way to mr11, I'm in possesion of an Ember prime, Volt prime, Nekros prime, Trinity prime, Octavia, Mag, Valkyr prime, Nova prime and some others
I tend to use Orthros prime the most however I'm working on getting use to War and some other melee weapons- Orth prime and it's regular just worked well with me, and Being I'm a Volt chooser- I just liked the weapon
I use hema and Supra Vandal the most for Primaries but I've been getting work with Vectis, I mainly use akstilleto Prime the most but I've got plans to get Lex Prime dueled soon enough- and yes
I use alot of primes- It's not that I do not Value regular versions but Igot carried away hunting the good stuff early with the fact that I was still learning about Relics and better weapons- and for alot of ppl i talked to it was prime or nothing.
I joined War frame on September roughly, though I do not actually Remember when. My user name is Esper sparks96, and I have a bit too much of an attachment to Ember and volt...
( oh and I'm on day 146 of my logins, 
Also, I'mm not on Every day- if anything i might only be on for long periods of time a few days a week- I share my Xbox, so I dont get to play as much War frame as wished.

If you would Like to add me, let me know- and also, have a wonderful day Tenno

( oh and If you want something more creative- I do art when I'm not gaming- Hired artist junk. Maybe you'd want an artsy tenno ?  . . . oh and sorry for all the chatter tmi XD)

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

I'm looking for a clan- but I need somewhere that offers ... a somewhat less cancerous and gritty community than i've been finding; I also want a clan that isnt just full of hundreds of semi actives to just dead users
( specifically the Abyssal Requiem Clan I had been apart of for 3 months and the Exalted oath- though I loved the owners and their friends I just couldnt be there anymore ;w; )

I'm a Mastery 10 - half way to mr11, I'm in possesion of an Ember prime, Volt prime, Nekros prime, Trinity prime, Octavia, Mag, Valkyr prime, Nova prime and some others
I tend to use Orthros prime the most however I'm working on getting use to War and some other melee weapons- Orth prime and it's regular just worked well with me, and Being I'm a Volt chooser- I just liked the weapon
I use hema and Supra Vandal the most for Primaries but I've been getting work with Vectis, I mainly use akstilleto Prime the most but I've got plans to get Lex Prime dueled soon enough- and yes
I use alot of primes- It's not that I do not Value regular versions but Igot carried away hunting the good stuff early with the fact that I was still learning about Relics and better weapons- and for alot of ppl i talked to it was prime or nothing.
I joined War frame on September roughly, though I do not actually Remember when. My user name is Esper sparks96, and I have a bit too much of an attachment to Ember and volt...
( oh and I'm on day 146 of my logins, 
Also, I'mm not on Every day- if anything i might only be on for long periods of time a few days a week- I share my Xbox, so I dont get to play as much War frame as wished.

If you would Like to add me, let me know- and also, have a wonderful day Tenno

( oh and If you want something more creative- I do art when I'm not gaming- Hired artist junk. Maybe you'd want an artsy tenno ?  . . . oh and sorry for all the chatter tmi XD)

Hey bro, we would love to have you. I will send you an invite shortly.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)the rnagicconch said:

Is there still room? Just started playing Warframe (MR1) and I'm having a good time, so I figured I'd try to join a clan and yours seems great

I think we still have some spots. I won't be on until later tonight. But I will send you a Xbox live message when I get on game. We would love to have you if we have openings.