Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox one) 👹Lucid Devils!👹 You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best! ✴ The Devils Advocates Alliance Founders! ✴ 100 Percent Researched! ✴ Looking for Experienced and New Tenno! ✴ Always Someone on! ✴ 3 Year old Clan!

(XBOX)Thecoolbreeze98

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Drakethetwisted said:

I'm an MR7 active almost everyday.  Would love to be part of an active clan.  My gt is Drakethetwisted

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Aguyishere said:

Hello, I was wondering if the clan is still active if I might be able to get an invite(or however that works). I've played about a week or so and hoping to find some to play with when there's time.

You should both have invites,  welcome to the Lucid Devils :)

Can I join i am not active all the time I might be playing bf1 shadow of war and destiny 2 and Star Wars battlefront 2 when it comes out but I promise I will try and log on and do somthing at least once a day but i want some of those magical cookies you promised

Edited by (XB1)x fighter155

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)x fighter155 said:

Can I join i am not active all the time I might be playing bf1 shadow of war and destiny 2 and Star Wars battlefront 2 when it comes out but I promise I will try and log on and do somthing at least once a day but i want some of those magical cookies you promised

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Spug Nothuson said:

Love to get a join to the clan please.

MR3

Still learning.

Can I have a Chocolate Hob Nob instead of a Cookie though please?

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)x Athor x said:

Mastery rank 6 player. Fairly experienced but still learning a lot. Would love to be a part of this clan though!

I've sent you all invites and Xbox Messages.  Welcome to the Lucid Devils :)

On 10/17/2017 at 5:18 AM, (Xbox One)SUAVERICO said:

New player here. Started playing last week and see myself playing this game quite a bit! Would love to join the clan.

On 10/18/2017 at 1:17 AM, (Xbox One)RosetasStoned said:

Is there anyway I could get a invite I'm new but I'm on pretty much daily I'm loving this game I'm always down to help people learn anything I can pass along..

Ganertag is Rosetasstoned 

Thank you 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)SecretAsian04 said:

Are you guys still recruiting?

MR4, should be MR5 this week. Casual player. 

Hi, unfortunately we've raised the MR Requirement of recruiting from this forum post. If you would like to still be apart of our Alliance, you can message either "RavagedRanch" or "dancyslinky5731" for Invites. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience. We are currently taking players that are Mastery Rank 8 and above. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 12:53 AM, (Xbox One)Thecoolbreeze98 said:

Did I mention that we had beer!

no but the mee6 bot never shut up about it >w>
XD
(  for those looking for a clan and or aliance these guys know how to set you up and they're great!- no not in a bad way i mean they're a great clan and their alliance is .. it's alright :3 )
^^ doesnt help being im no longer in the LD clan but i can vouch for their integrity and charm trust in them it's worth joining- *just left them cause i wanted to make my own place from the ground up- MISS YOU GUYS!!*

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

btw- how WOULD I go about adding my clan to the alliance ?
rn im not affiliated with anyone ... though i HAVE no one in my clan so dunno if you guys would want a baby dojo in the midst
(

Damn it bro, You would of been invited to the Alliance with your new clan, but you left without saying a word!! I've sent your clan an invite, welcome back :)

I am looking to join a clan with a few people in the Oceania region  (Aussie here.) I've been playing the game for under a week and I am at MR4. 

Xbox ID: Ukibarr

Edit: I didn't check the pages of posts before i posted this, I'll keep leveling and try again later :/

Edited by (XB1)Ukibarr

• 2 weeks later...