Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

telos boltace

Shera_Zard

Question

3 answers to this question

you can go for pure elemental damage instead of the crits and if you run longer missions you can also run relentless combination and bodycount/drifting contact to get crazy combo multipliers very quickly (works with blood rush too).

Edited by CrudShuzKong

3 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

you can go for pure elemental damage instead of the crits and if you run longer missions you can also run relentless combination and bodycount/drifting contact to get crazy combo multipliers very quickly (works with blood rush too).

if i use combination and drifting i need to put mod like primed fury/primed press/combination/drifting/2 elemental mod/ spoiled strike?

9 minutes ago, redboyvideo1397 said:

if i use combination and drifting i need to put mod like primed fury/primed press/combination/drifting/2 elemental mod/ spoiled strike?

you should probably use all 3 primed melee mods (the range affects the shockwave).I do not run spoiled strike because the negative speed hurts when trying to stack up bleed procs.

You can also try out blood rush and berserker instead of elementals (and organ shatter), if you keep up your combo you can melt pretty high level stuff quite quickly, especially if you can activate stealth multipler (with invis or openers).

Ah yes one more thing gas dual stat mods are fun too, the wave can proc all weapns statuses.

Edited by CrudShuzKong