Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Please Improve] Level Gen Making Missions Too Short

The__Q

Gah... Where do i start The level gen hates me. Like alot.

Three tiles on a mission.

Just three. Pick up datamass. Walk over three feet to navigation systems. Directly behind is extraction.

Trying to train up a new weapon? Oh here. No data mass. None. Started a multiplayer private game and it said there were no data mass.

Nice job level gen.

Nice job.

Make a minimum of at least 10 tiles between start to objectives and then to extraction.

Please.

:EDIT:

Almost forgot. Being able to OHKO enemies on eris.

Not fun, Except for infestation having like 9001 enemies. Note the fact that the level gen bug, Spawned all the enimies in one freaking room. Just one.

TL;DR Fix the level gen. Decrease infestation and make tougher. Increase amount of grineer.

PS: I know infestation are supposed to come in hoards but come on! Having 200 enemies in one room is not fun, It is tedious and not difficult, You can just run in circles!

PSS: Decrease stalker spawn rate, And increase the rate that he drops things. Seriously. Having the stalker attack you five times in a row, Is annoying as %$#, When he drops nothing EVERY SINGLE TIME. BTW i got attackeed by him on my first online mission on M prime with two awesome doods. So restrict that PLEASE. 

Please and thank you.

PSSS: Orokin doors can trap you if you are inside them and you get hit by a heavy gunners shockwave.

KTHXBAI

~Q

Edited by The__Q

Free money dude. Take the credits, start a new mission.

It takes away all the fun! And if you're trying to farm for mats/mods. ( like i was at the time [improve alloy plate freq. please]) The it gives NOTHING.

I like small levels. If I am farming something it is probably rare materials, so if it is spawn room->boss room->extraction that is the fasted rare mat farming that could exist. I see no reason that having more rooms would improve farming most things...

If anything it is the Grineer levels where I am running down a hall for 10 minutes instantly killing anything that moves that should be shortened, not lengthened. I realize that some of this is because I am getting to the point where I need the nightmare mode that will be coming out shortly, but the length of low level maps can border on the ridiculous sometimes.

Edited by liavalenth