Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Clan Dojo Questions

Repiru

Question

1. Can you upgrade a Clan Great Hall to a Clan Greater Hall without building another seperate room?

2. If not, after you're done building the Clan Great Hall, will removing the Clan Great Hall still be able to construct a Clan Greater Hall? Or is it required to be there first before you build it?

3. Can clan members fund a room/decoration? Do they require to have a clan key for it and the role for it or can you just invite them?

4. If there is a resource in the vault, and a resource in your inventory, what will be depleted first? The clan vault's or your inventory?

Sorry for noob questions. hehe

6 answers to this question

1. You must build a new room.

2. Don´t think you can remove the Great Hall and still build the Greater Hall but i´m not 100% sure.

3. They need a to be a member and have a Rank in your Clan that allow them to build a Room but they can contribute either way.

4. The Clan Inventory will always be depleted first.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hi there :satisfied:

1. No
  2. No, you need the smaller hall in order to build larger hall, and you can't remove the smaller one once the larger hall is there
  3. Everyone in your clan can contribute as long as they own the clan key (clan key needed to access the dojo)
  4. The clan vault's will depleted first

I hope this answer all your questions :thumbup:

57 minutes ago, Reptoks said:

Hi there :satisfied:

1. No
  2. No, you need the smaller hall in order to build larger hall, and you can't remove the smaller one once the larger hall is there
  3. Everyone in your clan can contribute as long as they own the clan key (clan key needed to access the dojo)
  4. The clan vault's will depleted first

I hope this answer all your questions :thumbup:

For question number 3, is there a specific access to be given for them to contribute and donate to the vaults?

46 minutes ago, Repiru said:

For question number 3, is there a specific access to be given for them to contribute and donate to the vaults?

Clan members can't contribute resource directly to the vaults, they can only do that with credits (via treasurer)
But every resource that contributed on decoration or room will go to the clan vault when said decoration / room got destroyed

On 3/6/2017 at 8:21 PM, Reptoks said:

Clan members can't contribute resource directly to the vaults, they can only do that with credits (via treasurer)
But every resource that contributed on decoration or room will go to the clan vault when said decoration / room got destroyed

I thought only the credits from the vault are returned to the vault, not the resources?