Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Gear!

Trololol_Banana

Hi everyone,

Again, it's me talking about gear.

Lots of people ignore gear, because many think it's unuseful. But I think it is very useful, especially in Defense missions.

These are the changes I'd like to suggest:

1. Add a counter to buy multiple things together.

I use usually 5 Team Heals in one Defense mission, and it is a pain in the *** to click 4 times at different spots just to buy

ONE Team Heal.

2. Energy restores, replenishes full energy when used, cost doesn't matter as long as it is =<1000 credits. We have health,

ammo and even shield restore, but no energy. And what is really crucial at high level Defense missions? Yes, ENERGY.

Please post here your feelings about this.

-Trololol_Banana

If you think ammo boxes are useless then you haven't run a sufficiently high-wave defense mission or a T3 yet.  Team heals are even better.

I'd also like to add, include an auto-re-buy option in the consumables UI.  With this, after replacing used items with items in inventory, items you don't have in inventory are automatically purchased from the store and equipped.  Honestly, there comes a point where you have so many freaking credits that it's actually just impossible to spend them all, so just spare me this one not-at-all-mild irritation when it comes to restocking my consumables.  I promise I'll start using them again when it happens.

As for other consumable ideas: let's get some space-ninja tools!  I guess with the current UI the only ones that would be practical to use would be space-age variations on snares and traps, but having some throwables mixed in, too, would be appreciated, even if they're just generic grenades.