Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Riven Help

OhThatsDaddy

Question

Hello all, I recently got hold of a Dread Riven and rerolled it and was looking for which you guys thought was better, here are the stats:

First: 72.1% Toxin Damage 80.4% Multishot

Second: 170.9% Damage 93% Electricity Damage -24.7% Fire Rate

I thought the first one because of the slash+viral combo for the Dread but I'm not sure, please give me your opinions ^^

Thanks in advance

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, NSAlovesMe said:

Man the negative firerate kills the second riven for me. But it is raw damage. Both are actually, but if you can deal with a slower dread then the second should be better. 

Yeah that's a massive downer for me too, when the Dread is already such a slow weapon, and if I want Viral it means I'll probably have to cut a fire rate mod which makes it even worse

Edited by OhThatsDaddy

2 hours ago, OhThatsDaddy said:

Yeah that's a massive downer for me too, when the Dread is already such a slow weapon, and if I want Viral it means I'll probably have to cut a fire rate mod which makes it even worse

Then the first one should work great then. Besides the 80.4% multishot is great. And the dread is already a very strong weapon, you don't really need the extra damage the second riven deals. 

1 minute ago, NSAlovesMe said:

Then the first one should work great then. Besides the 80.4% multishot is great. And the dread is already a very strong weapon, you don't really need the extra damage the second riven deals. 

Do you think I should keep rerolling this Riven? Obviously if I can get a crit chance+crit damage one it'd be better right? It's on 29 rolls right now lol...

Edited by OhThatsDaddy

Do you think I should keep rerolling this Riven? Obviously if I can get a crit chance+crit damage one it'd be better right? It's on 29 rolls right now lol...

My god man xD. I rerolled my Soma Riven 9 times and I feel that is WAY too much. Then if you don't mind it, then yeah keep trying for Crit and damage. A Dread Acricon Should be amazing. 

2 minutes ago, NSAlovesMe said:

My god man xD. I rerolled my Soma Riven 9 times and I feel that is WAY too much. Then if you don't mind it, then yeah keep trying for Crit and damage. A Dread Acricon Should be amazing. 

A worth quite a lot of plat haha

Holy S#&$, that's a @(*()$ godly riven

I know right? I love getting 100k+ redcrits with the Lanka. Makes me feel warm inside.

Edited by NSAlovesMe

1 hour ago, OhThatsDaddy said:

1 roll too, lucky bastard

Yeah lol, I am not touching it at all. But going back on topic, try for a similar dread riven. If you ever get tired of the mod, you can sell it for a great amount of plats. I was offered 1.5k for the Lanka Riven and I said no, and the Lanka isn't nearly as popular as the Dread so you can see where I am going with this.

7 minutes ago, NSAlovesMe said:

Yeah lol, I am not touching it at all. But going back on topic, try for a similar dread riven. If you ever get tired of the mod, you can sell it for a great amount of plats. I was offered 1.5k for the Lanka Riven and I said no, and the Lanka isn't nearly as popular as the Dread so you can see where I am going with this.

Aye, with my luck though take me atleast 200 rolls haha